Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and https://www.kiwibox.com/ video of the important prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, inventhelp caveman commercial but permit you explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk to become the first InventHelp Company Headquarters to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as it can.